Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Over $200 Saved this week! Awesome!!

Every one loves to save money. I went to a few stores and saved alot of money and I got a lot of stuff. My trunk was full!

Here is what I purchased and saved....

Ingles:

Chinet plates 2/$4
used $1/1 coupon (was on the package)
Only $1 per package

Super pretzels B1G1 $2.88
Used $.50/1
paid $1.94
(Be aware that this may have been a flook {is that a word?}, however I was told that if you do not spend $10 then they do not even double your coupons. I was disapointed. Let me know what store you shop at and if that happened to you.)

Total Spent: $8.24

Krogers:

1 gal of milk
3 Ritz crackers
2 Capri Sun 10 pk
3 Frank's Hot sauce
3 Hormel Chili
4 Nature Valley Nut Clusters
1 Raisin Bran Cereal
6 variety Kraft cheese
4 Sargento shredded Cheese
2 Oscar Mayer Bologna
4 Kraft Deluxe shells and cheese
2 warm delights
2 gold fish
1 men dove bar soap 2 pk
4 Tyson Apitizor Snack bags
4 softsoap

Total spent: $43.47
Total Saved: $110.03

Publix:

2 Post cereal
1 Tyson Beef pot roast
2 hidden valley ranch
2 A-1 steak sauce
8 Knorr Sides
3 Yo-plus yogurt 4 pk
4 pillsbury toaster strudel
3 Farm rich appetizer snacks
4 chex mix
1 Bob evans side
2 Yakisoba noodles
2 lysol wipes
2 snuggle fabric softner

Total Spent: $23.85
Total Saved: $80.28

CVS

2 Men Dove body wash
1 colgate toothpaste

Total Spent: $13.06
Got Back: $12.99 ECB
Total overall: $.07


Over all total spent at all stores: $75.63
Total Saved overall: $210.30

Wow!!! What a savings! It is always awesome to be able to feed my family with only 35% of what I used to pay.

Please share how much you are saving each week. I still say WOW every time I shop, and I love to share it with others. I am hoping that you share with me as well.

Also, If you find a good deal that is not posted... share it with us in the comment area. I don't always get to check my email.

~Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment