Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Stock up prices...

Ok, so my friend came over this morning so we could do some coupon trading (one great way to get the coupons you need and cant get). We spoke about how much we were willing to pay for items. I remember when just getting the items BOGO was great in my opinion, and now there are so many items that are Free. Well I was browsing through different other bloggers sites and found this great list for buying and stocking up. This helped me understand alot and hope it helps you too.

I am still amazed when I find a great deal. My wonderful sister introduced me to something that my family will use for a long time. And now I can pass it to my wonderful friends (as the one that visited me this morn) and my children.

Personal items:

Toilet Paper: Double Roll $.50 buy price, $.25 stock up price

Shampoo: (Regular Price $4.99 and under) $1.00 buy price, $.50 stock up price

Shampoo: (Regular Price $5.00 or more) $1.00 buy price

Conditioner :(Regular Price $4.99 and under) $1.00 buy price, $.50 stock up price

Conditioner: (Regular Price $5.00 or more) $1.00 buy price

Soap :$.50 a bar buy price, $.25 stock up price

Shower Gel: $1.00 buy price, $.50 stock up price

Deodorant: $1.00 buy price, $.50 stock up price (does not include Suave)

Suave Deodorant: $.50 buy price, $.25 stock up price

Toothpaste: $.75 buy price, FREE stock up (You can always get free toothpaste!)

Mouthwash: $1.50 buy price, $1.00 stock up price

Toothbrush Manual: $.75 buy price, $.50 stock up

Toothbrush Electric: $1.50 buy price, $1.00 stock up price

Whitening Rinse: $2.00 buy price, $1.50 stock up price

Kotex: $1.00 buy price, $.50 stock up (there are just too many opportunities for free Kotex)

Shaving Cream: $1.00 buy price, $.50 stock up price

Razors: (Disposable) $.50 each, FREE stock up price

Razors : (such as the Fusion, Venus regular price $9.99) $4.99 buy price, $1.99 stock up price

These are great prices on every day needed stuff. I hope that I can do as well as her and stock up. (Thanks forthemommas)

~Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment